<body> <body>

♥ 9 June 2007

Have you seen a cooked lobster?


If you have seen a cooked lobster, then you probably know how I looked like now.
Winced in pain as I lie on my bed and felt my skin tearing apart. I know how it is to be "wu ma fen shi"

Surrounding seems like a dread to me; in work and personal life; unfulfilling and emotionally drained. My only solace now is when I'm playing with my hammies...

and I really miss.. Miss Chan and Miss Foo

___ @ 23:01!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x