<body> <body>

♥ 19 June 2007

Tryyy......to fix you


Thoughts come and go.

I've been thinking; A lot. The past, the present, the future.
the Money to study and for the future,
the Option to study or not and what course,
the Job industry I'll be working in probably the next half of my life,
the Workload that's weighing me down (I've been OT-ing every single day in June),
the Stress of the project,
the Fustration of doing free labour (gg home late, tired and starved),
the Fustration of not having money (hello, I've to think twice even when spending 50cents),
the Fustration of my skin (It looks like a world map now),
the Conflict between interest and reality,
the Girl whom I miss badly,
the Priorities and responsibilites that I ought to bear,
the Savings,
the Future life

probably no amount of chocolate or caramel would save me from the weighing thoughts.
Look at the crazy thing I did on Sat. I walked and ran with my skirt and tights in the rain from YCK mrt station to the flyover past midnight. And I thought the cold rain would washed me awake, unfortunately, it didn't. The moment I reached home, I did pole stretches, blasted my fan and aircon, bathed in cold shower and menthol... ok, not cold enough.


I'm going crazy.

___ @ 23:44!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x